As this year’s conference chair, let me give you some info about the plans for 2010:
What’s up?The program is nearly complete and includes:
- Great speakers scheduled to speak with us about what’s happening in the world at-large, the latest trends in communication, and how companies have leveraged these new trends in the real world to get great results.
- An event specifically designed for NJ-NY-PA-DC communicators. We’re inviting “neighborhood” communication professionals to get to know us. Details are in the works and will be shared here on the blog. Watch for more info from Bill Tavani and team.
- Two early bird rates and we’ve extended the first early bird deadline. So if you register before Dec 15 you get the biggest savings—$400. If you miss this deadline, you can still get $200 off if you register before March 1. If you apply for and complete your membership process as part of registration, you’ll qualify for CCM member rates. Call 866.463.6226 or start the membership process now.
- Early bird day rates for locals or those who can’t attend all three days.
- A special “scholarship” rate for those members in transition to make it easier for you to attend. If that includes you, just give Fred Droz a call to get the details.
That’s what’s up for this year’s conference. Don’t miss this opportunity to talk about What’s Next. Register today.