We’re very excited for what you’ll soon be experiencing: stimulating conversation; informative, cultural, and fun evening events; and superb interactive sessions. With only a few days until the conference kicks off, you’ve probably popped onto weather.com to see what to pack. If not, rest assured—the weather’s going to be brilliant.
To get the most from the three days, please make note of these bits and bobs:
- We posted arrival tips on the conference blog. Go to https://ccm2010.wordpress.com. You’ll find a link to the information right on our home page.
- We’ll be live-tweeting throughout the conference using the hashtag #10CCM. Follow our commentary and add your own.
- We’ll also be publishing a daily rundown on the blog and posting information and video to our Facebook group: Council of Communication Management.
- We have terrific events planned for each night:
- Wednesday: Expo and cocktail gathering at The Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Thursday: Museum tour and dinner at the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts
- Unlike last year, there are no planned dine-arounds. This doesn’t mean you can’t dine around on your own. You’ll find plenty of restaurant recommendations on our blog under “Food & Entertainment.”
- It’s not too late to sign up for a spectacular pre-workshop deal. For $99, you can attend a three-hour pre-conference workshop on change communication with a senior leader from Deloitte. Register online at http://ccmconnection.com.
- Dress: business casual
- Daily start times:
- Wednesday, May 5: 9 a.m. for pre-conference workshop; keynote at 1 p.m.
- Thursday, May 6: 8:30 a.m.
- Friday, May 7: 8:30 a.m.
While you’re with us, we’re at your service. If you have a problem, send a DM to @CCMers. Or find Fred Droz. Fred knows all.